Re: [IP] Diabetic or Not?

Re: the exercise thing, I've been an avid athlete all my life. My experience
is that while I need less insulin than many type Is, when I was on shots, if
I had no NPH actively working, the exercise made my sugar shoot sky high. My
doc told me that the general rule of thumb is if you are lower than 150,
you'll crash, and if you're above that with no basal rate or NPH working,
you'll skyrocket. Seems to hold true. I'm sure it doesn't for type 2s.