[IP] Precision meters

Finally a good story about meter companies!!  I just called them as Taylor
(9) had been talking to me last nite about how he feels like a "dork" when
he has to take out his machine and test his blood sugar at school.  He is
currently using a Precision QID pen at home, and said he wanted one for
school.  So, I called the company and explained the situation.  Now, not
only am I getting a pen meter, but they are also sending one of the clear
blue see through meters for him also.  When (notice I am not saying if) he
gets on the pump he wants a blue one anyway so I figured it would be cool to
have them match!!  Anything to make things brighter for a child whose
fingertips are so callused he says "I really don't feel it anymore".

Mom to Taylor (9) dx 3-99, Mande (7), and Alex 20 months