[IP] Re: Softset VS Sils

I have used the Sils since starting on the pump in September.  I love
them with the exception that the adhesive comes loose on the second day
and I usually have to tape it down or change it.  Like your Softsets the
insertion is virtually painless once you get used to doing it manually.
My hands trembled the first couple of times them it was a piece of cake.
The needle does look intimidating.

Give me your opinion of the softsets. Due to the adhesive problem I was
thinking of switching.