Re: [IP] Diabetic or Not?

> Hey guys, I have a question I hope someone might be able to answer...
> I just changed docs and the new one says that I have a Very high resistance to insulin, and he thinks I might not be Type 1. I have been on insulin for 10 years and on the pump for 3+. I use aproxima>
> Thanks,
You also might burn a lot of energy and be very active which, of
course, would require lots of insulin for the cells to use the
glucose. I think he is generalizing without looking at the YMMV
factor. My 16yo's insulin requirements are down to about 60 or so
units a day from 90 !! when she was 14 and growing like stink. That
has made her endo a little nervous at times, probably for the same
reasons that yours is questioning your insulin resistance.