[IP] Re: Looking for Parents of Preschoolers, also MediBand

Beth, I'm not a parent of a preschooler but I have learned a little
about cases from this group and other web sites. MiniMed has some cases
that are designed to keep little kids from getting at the pump controls.
Also their sport guard case might help keep out sand. (although others
on the list have suggested that sand can be cleaned out of the pump with
compressed air and other methods). If you go to
www.minimedstore.com/minimed/accessories.html you will see some. Click
on cases to see more of them.

ps. Has anyone checked out the "MediBand"? I don't recall seeing that
the last time I visited their site.  Anyone tried it? Shane hates the
medic alert braclets and things but maybe he would wear this.