Re: [IP] Looking for Parents of Preschoolers on Pump (long, long,long, sorry)

I'm not a mom of a preschooler but I am diabetic of 23 yrs and a RN, I am 34
yrs old.  I am a mom of 2 young children ages 7and 5.  I would love to chat
with you about pumping.  I'm on a disetronic pump and I know you can lock it
down so kids can't change any of the insulin programs?  Let me know if you
would like to talk about your 4 yrs old.