[IP] Non-diabetic question

Ok i've posted my concern about having low blood sugars but being non
diabetic and i've gotten back several responses that before being diagnosed
people were having trouble with hypos..........and then became diabetic.
Well my hypos are becoming more frequent, and used to be only after morning
meal, now happening all hours, the other night, i even woke from shakes, and
was 57, now i know that's not incredibly low, but somethings up.  Yesterday
had to lows, and decided to test after eating normal carb dinner and was
215!!!!!!!!  Something is up, do you think?  Any advice would be appreciated.

Mag, non-diabetic mom of Matt 10, diagnosed type 1 Jan/99