Re: [IP] major problem tonight with softset

she put the first IV 3000 with the hole in it over the button...we don't
tape down first.  we do the insertion, then this tape then another bigger
piece of IV 3000 over the whole mess.

what happened was,  once she got all taped up and ready for the final bigger
tape,  she went to take out the introducer needle and it would NOT come out.
no matter what we both did.  twisting and turning.  called MM.  I finally
left the room and she messed with it.  all this time crying and very upset.
she got it out after about 45 min. we ended up taking out the cannula and it
was all mashed up like an accordian.  don't know what caused this.
we are ok now.  thanks!

mom to 10 yr. old geneva who is now ready for sils as long as MOM does it
along with her.  I agreed.