Re: [IP] Meter

> Does anyone out there have a need for a Fast Take? I'd be happy to give/mail
> it to anyone who needs it; I opened it and tried it, but never used it
> beyond that because my clinic gave me two Accucheks.

Eek! I know many of the list memebers like the Accucheck, but how can you
carry such a beast around with you all the time? I've been using the Fast
Take for about 4 months now and in the pouch that comes with it I can
carry test strips, the meter, a lancet device, lancets, a regular syringe,
ketone strips, and insulin.

My Accucheck complete is still sitting in it's box, anyone want it?