Re: [IP] Diabetic or Not?

At 04:32 AM 11/4/1999  dawn halverson wrote:
>I have also heard speculation that there's a "type 1.5" for people who were
>diagnosed in their '30s.

We actually have a number of these in-betweeners in the list. But, I doubt
that I'm one of them, though... I started on insulin at the beginning, went
through the honeymoon period, and my dosages of insulin went gradually up
for quite a few years. I was diagnosed almost 21 years ago. On my pump, my
basals run around 22-24 units a day. I have definitely gotten ketones