[IP] sex questions

>this is something everyone has to determine for themselve<

Wayne:  You're right of course about everyone having to determine it for
themselves.  I didn't mean to imply that everyone's reactions would be the
same as mine.  But, in my case, with no humalog being delivered the BG does
rise and the ketones explode upward in a fairly short time.  I wish two
hours disconnected would work for me but it doesn't.  Glad it does for you.