RE: [IP] Diabetic or Not?

How does this happen?  How can a dr. say you're type 2 and treat you with
oral meds if your underweight and showing all the signs of needing insulin?
My aunt at aged 40 went to her dr. showing all the classic symptoms of type
1 diabetes, and a bg of 36 mmol (648 mg/d) and he was going to treat her
with oral meds too! Luckily my family told her to go to the emergency room
where they immediately started her on insulin. This just baffles me!

Tara