[IP] Soft-set Ultimate Qr vs Silhouette

I have been on the pump since Feb. of this year and have only used the
Softset QR  infusion set.  What does the group think of the
Silhouettes.  Any benefits over the Soft-set.  I am also wondering do
you have to use any other tape than what is attached to the Silhouette.
With the Soft-set you prep the skin, insert  the set then put a piece of
tape over the set.  With the silhouette I see that you might not require
extra tape because the tape on the set might be enough.  Can't tell
though.  Also my other question is how do people feel about having to
insert the infusion needle themselves.  With the softserter it is quick
and painless(most times0 but I notice with the silhouette you must do it
yourself.  I don't mind but just again wondering what everyone thought.

Thanks as always.