[IP] Is this legal

Pacific Care denied Emla.  I appealed (have had to appeal pump denial,
ketostix denial) and they reversed their denial, and have filled the
prescription 2 times.  Tonight they turned it down because - the told the
pharmacist - it has become an over-the-counter item.  Is it legal to deny
something a second time, after an appeal was won?  How does something go from
a prescription item to an over the counter?  I doubt Emla 4% is over the
counter.  I don't think this is legal?  Holly