[IP] proud of my pumper!

Kevin is 11 and changing his Tender every  3 days all by himself. I cannot
tell you how proud I am as a Mom to see him do this with such ease. He never
complains about checking himself 6-10 times a day, or calling me from school
when not in range, or doing his site! I'm thinking we have come so far in the
last 11 months since his diagnosis!

We did 5 months of the shots, and now pumping! It is hard to even remember
the hassles of shots now that we have been doing this.  I have to tell
you....pumping is wonderful!!! I encourage any parent  to look into it
whether the child is 2 or 10! I cannot imagine soccer, or school activities
now on shots....

Thank you for all of you at the IP group that have made the transition
wonderful...I havent posted too much recently but things are going GREAT for
Kevin!( a special thanks to Sue , Ellen, and Michael)

Mom of Kevin
dx 12/98 pumping since 5/99