[IP] Diabetic or Not?

Hey guys, I have a question I hope someone might be able to answer...
I just changed docs and the new one says that I have a Very high resistance to insulin, and he thinks I might not be Type 1. I have been on insulin for 10 years and on the pump for 3+. I use aproximately 75 units of regular a day. Can this be possible or is he full of S***. Any ideas? Im supposed to go back and see him on Monday. Buy the way he is regarded very highly here in town by endos.
Hook Em' Horns---