Re: [IP] Radisson Hotel & Dr. Tamborlane

Hi Lisa,

Remember when I said if my husband didn't have to leave on a
trip.....well...he's leaving for Spain and I won't be able to make the trip
to Minneapolis.  The weather was going to be so good too!

It would be great if you would let me know what Dr. Tamborlane says and what
MiniMed says about their CGMS.

I'm disappointed that I won't be able to meet some of you that are part of
the insulin pumpers "family".  Hopefully another time.  I do get to meet
Holly next week and I'm really looking forward to that.

Pam in Grand Forks