Re: [IP] 508 & Daylight savings!! Funny!!!!! -long

>Should have gone with a D!  $5495 is a lot to spend for keeping somebody up
>all night.   Seems like you MM pumpers are always have problems.....

It just seems that way, since 80% of the people on this list have MM. If
the percentages were the other way around, you'd wonder why the D had so
many problems. I suspect that the actual levels for both machines are very

There is an old computer saying that you should never purchase anything
who's version ends in "0". That's because the first ones off the line
always have more problems than those that follow, when all the major bugs
have been worked out. I think that the new MM508 is a classic example of
this. Based on their past track record, I suspect that MM will quickly
correct this glitch and fix any pumps that have caused a problem.