[IP] grrrrrrr

Welcome to all the new people

This goes for everyone however, not just new poeple who might not know

Can we ALL please remember NOT to copy an entire message into our reply to IP
- If your email does this automatically - PLEASE turn it off...I am not
naming names - YET since I know how touchy you all get about that
(sheesssshhhh), So, to avoid public humilation, if you don't KNOW FOR SURE
that your email does not do that, then I ask you to CHECK!!!

Sara the bitch