[IP] Wrestling-Mag

I have been encouraging them. I have given his parents two different videos
on the pump and all the literature I had. I also gave them the IP web site
and encouraged them to sign up to this e-mail site. Also told them about the
kidsrpumping web site. I also print out Lily's essay and Michael's story
I hope this was ok).

Eve's classmate (age 11) has been wrestling since he was very young too. My
understanding is that he is/was a state champion here in MN. for his
age/weight (?) group and has wrestled in many regional tournaments thought
the Midwest.

Good luck

Deborah mom to Eve 12
Dxed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99