Re: [IP] Naming your pump

>> It's so funny how you name your pump!  Do all of you?  Tell us all their
>> names!  Kristina will get such a kick out of this!  LOL

Since I'm a Disetronic user, I'm the proud wearer of fraternal twins- Sylvie
(she's the clear one, who looks silver when worn) & Bleu (he's named after
my favorite salad dressing, & his color is...you guessed it!).  Whichever
one I'm using (they trade off weekly shifts) sleeps under my pillow at
night, to be safe from the ferocious tube-chewing cats!  :)