Re: [IP] Minimed Daylight Savings problem

I've seen the postings of those who were told to remove their batteries
when that 508 alarm went off....  I had been told to remove the batteries
when I had my first experience with the A37 alarm (about Oct 22), but
didn't go to that extreme to fix the daylight savings alarm this time.

I didn't call them, but I just reset the time to the correct time,
and all was well.  No lost basal rates, etc.  I got mine reset
within about 25 minutes of the alarm, so I didn't miss any
basal insulin either - because I was getting 0.2u/hr, and it
delivers it on the hour and half hour.  Maybe I did miss the
first 0.1 unit right at the daylight time change - but none other.

BTW, when I did remove batteries on Oct 22nd, I didn't lose the
basal rate info as others have reported.

Kevin

--
WB0DPN