Re: [IP] pump choice

On Wed, 03 Nov 1999 14:24:30 -0700, Brian Carter wrote:

6. I can set my basal below .5, even though I've seen info here from
> >others that it doesn't. I don't know where they got that.
> The Disetronic has that set as Default but can be lowered at your request

> by the Techs.

I believe you are referring to the bolus.  The Disetronic basals are set at
0.1, the bolus default is 0.5.  We just sent Jessica's pump back to D to
have it reprogrammed to bolus at 0.1.

Mom of Jessica, age 7, diagnosed @ 9 months, pumping 1 year