Re: [IP] pump choice

>2. Although you must use Disetronic batteries, they are covered by
>insurance. Evereadies, etc., are not.

Actually the MM and Dis pumps use the same batteries. and you can buy your
own and put them in the Disetronic.  The disetronic just has a "special"
battery case which you can take apart.  their are instructions in the FAQ
section on the IP website i do believe.

>6. I can set my basal below .5, even though I've seen info here from
>others that it doesn't. I don't know where they got that.

The Disetronic has that set as Default but can be lowered at your request
by the Techs.

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted