Re: [IP] Minimed Daylight Savings problem

Wow they are quite the spin doctors! The alarm is annoying
because it goes off in the middle of the night.... you also dont get
any insulin. Removing the batteries and resetting the date and time
in the middle of the night is probably NOT deemed a wonderful
convenience feature for many people.

rtalis