Re: ANSWER to Re: [IP] MM 508 Remote concerns

Just to add to this, I would wait a while before getting a 508.  They
still have software bugs to work out.... see the thread about the
daylight savings time problem.  I am really dissapointed by this
because I spend a huge amount of money on this pump just last