Re: [IP] Naming your pump

>I was asked when I got the pump if I was going to name it, but thinking of
>this some weeks later, it struck me as kind of odd -- I never named my legs
>or my arms or any of my organs (nor my other pancreas) -- if I called it
>anything, I think it would have to be Linda.

But your pump was not born with you (at least I hope not)... so its your
new little lifelong buddy. I think this is why many of us give our little
friends a name... sort of like the family pet. :-)

I've been thinking of renaming mine to Herman (Herman and the Hermits),
Harvey (Harvey the Invisible Rabbit) or Seymour (Feed me Seymour). These
weighty decisions are so hard to make, though... (sigh)