Re: [IP] Naming your pump

In a message dated 11/3/99 10:55:21 AM, email @ redacted writes:

<< t's so funny how you name your pump!  Do all of you?  Tell us all their
names!  Kristina will get such a kick out of this!  LOL >>

I was asked when I got the pump if I was going to name it, but thinking of
this some weeks later, it struck me as kind of odd -- I never named my legs
or my arms or any of my organs (nor my other pancreas) -- if I called it
anything, I think it would have to be Linda.

Linda Zottoli