Re: [IP] Finally figured out mornings

In a message dated 11/3/99 12:02:18 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< Unfortunately, I won't always be able to take my breakfast bolus early. For

instance, next week I'm going out of town for some training. Breakfast is

provided, but no idea what or exactly when. >>

I find it useful to bolus before eating in the mornings also.  My uncertainty
usually involves not knowing how much I am really going to want to eat.  I
find it helps to bolus a minimum amount 15-20 minutes before eating, and then
to do the rest when I eat.