Re: [IP] Sweet Tart Carbs; glucose source wish-list

Yes, the relatively large SweeTarts (that come either in a box, or 3 tablets
in a flat paper wrapper) do seem to be easier to chew than the
highly-compressed little buggers in the cylindrical celo-wrap.  But the
celo-wraps fit in your pocket a LOT better...