Re: [IP] Naming your pump

i have Max... (named after the "bionic woman"'s dog... since i'm bionic,
and he's attatched with a "leash"...)  it was also pointed out to me that
it's an appropriate name given that Max is the name of the main character
in the children's book "Where the Wild Things Are"  and given some of our
recent threads on sex, Max gets to go where the wild things are, by grace
of being attatched to me!  *grin*

-jess

--
Jessica Elena Marder