Re: [IP] Long term without complications

Kathleen that is a wives tale. I have stable eyes and not any large
complications, but as we age your feelings or nerves will change. I have gone
on a bata blocker for the kidney. They have a test for microalbumin it will
show very early signs of kidney trouble. Now after 50 years in 1997 they said
I had early signs. I guess we never escape the comps, but live your life the
best you can be positive!!!!! Roger C