Re: [IP] Chocolate the evil demon

My name is Teresa and I am a diabetic of 23 yrs. and pumping for almost 3
I agree the Halloween candy is driving me nuts.  I can't seem to stay out of
it.  My sugar have been all right because everytime I eat a piece I bolus
myself.  How long have you been diabetic?  How many kids do you have?  My
kids are 7 and 5.  My son is the oldest and then my daughter is 5.  I hope to
hear from you soon. I live in Colorado, where are you located?