Re: [IP] Minimed Daylight Savings problem

I talked with my new MiniMed rep (YIPPEE!  LOL) last night and my first
question was about the time change thing!  He said the 508 is SUPPOSED
to alarm when the time automatically changes, to let you know it's been
changed!  He said when they were designing the pump to be Y2k compliant,
that was one of the things they put in it!  He said they hope to be able
to make it so it just changes and lets you know they way your computer
does!  But for now, there's the alarm to let you know it's changed and
there's a certain way to take care of that and you're done!

So, to me, my impression is... there won't be a recall but a 508A just
may be a possibility!  *G*