[IP] sex and connecting/disconnecting

When I first started the pump 18 years ago I disconnected.  Then I finally
decided why bother (disconnecting, not sex).  For years I leave it
connected.  We just move the pump aside and remove it as needed.  Once in a
great while the tubing gets tangled, or the needle gets pulled out, but
neither is a big deal.  Over the ages people have overcome much greater
inconveniences to have sex.  Apparently successfully since the species