RE: [IP] Clicking Boluses and Softserters and Infusion Sets

I use the sofserter always for my sofsets.  I learned to do it manually, but
much prefer the sofserter.  I could do it without, but will hunt high and
low to find my sofserter first!

Like everyone has said, Minimed is great about sending samples.  Keep that
in mind if you have problems with tapes/adhesives/skin preps too.

Ellen Compell (Age 31) - Type II
MiniMed 507C since 1998