Re: [IP] sex

At 04:53 AM 11/3/1999  Susan K wrote:
>Hey Sara!
>You might have just hit upon a good use for all that extra
>tubing that people have left over from changing their sets.
>  *S*

Its already been suggested that a pumper can swing the pump by the tubing
to clobber their partner for a multitude of sins. But, if you're worried
about damaging the pump, some old tubing tied to a rock will work just
fine. Hmmm!! Just think of the possibilities... I can see the newspaper
headlines now. <vbg>