[IP] What happened?

I an dumbfounded about this.  When I went to bed around 11 or so last night
my bg was 165.  I like to be above 130 or else I will go low.  I knew at the
time I would pay( or at least I thought I would) for eating a BIG handful of
Jelly Belly's( jelly beans).  I did not bolus for them.  I woke up early this
morning at 42.  What happened????  Normally , had I done this, I would wake
up in the id to low 200's.  Anyone have any ideas?  Thanks in advance.

          Cheri :)