Re: [IP] Gusher...STAINs worse than it is :)

I had my first "gusher" as I was demonstrating the wonders of
infusion therapy to my cousin.  Didn't seem to faze her, but I didn't
have a towel handy at the time and left a bit of a stain in my shirt.
It doesn't happen often, but having a towel handy (or a stain
remover) would be recommended for when it does.  ;>)