Re: [IP] diabetic babysitters

Ruth...luckily, everyone I babysat for was completely understanding of the
diabetes and I never had any problems babysitting.  I had known most of the
families for years, and I have had diabetes since I was 5, so most of the
families already knew.  Luckily for me, there had NEVER been a problem.  The
parents tell me as long as I know what I am doing with my diabetes, they are
comfortable letting me watch their kids.  Kelly