[IP] re: Big Bubble gone

Andrea:  The problem with that approach is that just getting the bubble to
the top doesn't mean you can always easily prime it out.  Often, I would end
up wasting a lot of insulin trying to get the bubble to move into the tube.
By setting a temp basal rate of 0 and following that protocol I posted I
have found that the bubbles naturally migrate into the tube.  You are right,
though, I think you need to make sure the bubbles are at the top of the
cartridge.  You can do this by gently tapping the side of the cartridge.
This won't hurt the pump at all.