Re: [IP] Diabetic Support

Brian,

Where 'bouts do you live?

From: Brian Carter <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Diabetic Support
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 1999 22:42:03 -0700

Hi Everyone

If you all remember a few months ago i mentioned that i was trying to set
up a support group here.

I also mentioned this to a few people at our local health office.  And BOY
was i Surprised to day when they called and said that they may be able to
sponsor my group with a $1000 Grant per year to help pay for programs and
activities and such.   Now the only thing is that i need to think up
activities to mention to the People.  They did mention that they had a
Dietitian that was a diabetic that is willing to help.  Would anyone have
some good activities for diabetic kids that have worked for you or your
kids?  I mainly want to keep the group AWAY from the "lecture" type of
group.

and on a side note  I was also approached by another pumper in town that is
wanting to set up a pumper support group.  She said that she knew i was
limited on time because of school but she needed help with ideas and
contacts (which i have with several diabetic companies).  by my count my
small town has around 15 pumpers 2 (including me) are on this list.

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted