[IP] MM 508 Remote concerns

I use a Disetronic pump, but I'm curious about the new MM..........

What precautions have been made so the new MM remote will not activate a
bolus for other 508s nearby? My dad and I are both pumpers, and I could
imagine the problems if we both had 508s and ate dinner together,
programming each other's pumps accidently by using the remotes. I'm sure
some type of code is used (like with garage door openers, etc.) but it would
still make me nervous. And just imagine a pumper's support group that meets
for dinner! I'm afraid I would be constantly forgetting to set my car alarm
and mysteriously going low every time I left my house.

T1, pumper since June