Re: [IP] another sex question-for men and women

Thanks for having the courage to ask this question.  I am
not a pumper yet, but I have wondered about the same thing
for when I get one.  I'm sure that we are not the first
ones to question this part of pumping.

I hope many of the members will be willing to share their
experiences openly so we can all form our own opinions.

--- Julie Britt <email @ redacted> wrote:
> I'm just curious to know how many people disconnect right
> before sex...
> (feel free to reply privately
> email @ redacted )
> Why or why not?
> If you do, do you bolus beforehand?
> Have you ever had a set ripped out, or anything else
> happen?
> Thanks for sharing- it's great to know I'm not the only
> one who has to deal with these things.  I guess it's time
> to start experimenting.  To disconnect, or not to
> disconnect?  THAT is the question...
> Julie

*  -- Susan K.  (^i^)               *
*      E-mail: email @ redacted  *