Re: [IP] OH to whine....!

> She swings from 60-450 on a fairly regular basis, but the average seems to be in the mid 200's.

On shots my meter average usually said high 100s but I remember the
50-350 yo-yo's.  It didn't seem to matter what I did, my bg target was a
joke cause I rarely hit it and the reason for the out of target bgs was
seldom apparent.  With the pump I have more in target bgs and am more
likely to see the reason for the out of target bgs.