[IP] Starting my pump tomorrow. Lots of ?????

I am getting my pump tomorrow.  I will be getting a Disetronic and the rep will be there as well as the CDE that will be training me.  I have found many questions to ask when I get there, but would be interested in knowing of any that you pumpers have found weren't addressed when you first started.  I am going in at 2:00 MDT.  Help!!!  You can either post to the list or directly to me at email @ redacted.  Thanks for your help and support,
Marcie Dutton