Re: [IP] Gusher...sounds worse than it is :)

I begin the pump with insulin in 2 days and I have never heard of a gusher
before! When I did read the first post I became quite nervous. Is this normal
to have that happen? On MDI for 17 years and I often bleed a bit when I
inject into the abdomen. But i have always done it there anyway. (properly
rotating). I just was curious about this gusher thing. Thanx!!  :o) Leesa