Re: [IP] re: dirty pump

did you read my posts about "dust off"?

you have to get it if you daughter plays in sand.!!! we learned this when we
started pumping and geneva got no delivery after being at camp and her pump
was loaded with the stuff.

walmart,  radio shack..costco.  it is compressed air that you can blow out
the dirt and sand each night before bedtime.

guaranteed to make your pump glimmer.