Re: [IP] diabetic babysitters...

thanks jess,

this is very encouraging.

unfortunately...actually...fortunately...there are NO younger kids with IDDM
in her school.  (she is only one in 650 enrollment!).  I would imagine with
the huge growth here in the 'new silicon valley' that eventually IDDM will
be more prevalent.  hopefully,  these younger ones will learn about geneva.
she will be a terrific role model and responsible sitter....just like you!