Re: [IP] My Decision about this list

I don't know what / who got you upset...but you need to continue posting.

sometimes people on this list rant and rave and express and it really has NO
bearing whatsover on what YOU  know.

we are all learning.
we are all human..and being able to write what we feel without being there
'in person' sometimes makes a difference in how we express ourselves.

so sorry if I am one of those who has personally  offended you.  I hope that
you will keep on posting and not give up on this valuable communication

mom to geneva...hoping that your daughter will be pumping soon.